Twitter, since its launch in 2006, has become the place to be in online social media. People come to Twitter for their news, their networking, and the latest gossip, among other things. We’ve gathered the top 5 reasons why you should buy Twitter followers.
- They’re a Status Symbol. Pop singer Katy Perry has been dubbed the ‘Queen of Twitter’ because she her account currently rests at over 50,000,000 followers. She is actually one of the first Twitter users to be able to claim this accomplishment. The more followers you have, the higher your ‘statuses on the site. A couple million followers can put you in the same category as A-listers like actress Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) and football great Tim Tebow (@TimTebow)
- They’re a Commodity. A tech blogger who used to work for the company Phone Dog was recently sued for the Twitter followers that he gained while he worked for the company. Noah Kravitz left the company on good terms and changed his Twitter handle with the company’s blessing. In spite of this, his former company sued him for 17,000 of his followers. The judged that handled the case determined that each follower is worth $2.50. That doesn’t seem like much if you’ve only got a couple hundred followers but if you’ve got 10,000 or more, it adds up quick.
- Twitter’s New Buy Button. If you have a product or service that you sell online, having a large group of followers can help to increase your profits now that Twitter has implemented it’s new ‘In-Tweet” purchasing. Your followers can now purchase an advertised product directly from your tweet about it. This isn’t going to do you any good if you can’t get enough followers interested in what you do. Buying Twitter followers, (especially if you spring for the organic followers that actually retweet your tweets) can help to increase your productivity exponentially.
- They Encourage Organic Growth. Believe it or not, buying a chunk of followers on Twitter can actually result in you getting even MORE followers. Celebrities aside, people statistically follow Twitter accounts that already have a lot of followers. As previously mentioned, these followers are a status symbol. No active Twitter user is going to want to follow an account that that only has a few followers. Personal accounts with few followers are often seen as spam and consequently ignored. (Spam is a huge problem on Twitter, so it’s wisest to avoid it whenever and wherever you can)
- Networking! This is especially important if you’re using Twitter to advertise your business, your blog, or your shop. When you buy Twitter followers, you make your account more attractive to people who may work in your field. For internet based businesses like blogging, freelance writing, or crafters who run private shops on sites like Etsy, this can be invaluable. The larger your network becomes, the higher your chances of getting and retaining sustainable work become. A small investment in Twitter followers could lead to a much more profitable opportunity for you in the future.
If you’re not a celebrity, getting thousands of followers may seem nearly impossible, and that coveted 1 millionth follower may look entirely out of reach. Instead of struggling and scraping 1 follower at a time, look into purchasing a bunch of followers at once to improve your image and make your Twitter account something worth using.